Wednesday, April 1, 2009

as promised...

i've added some new pieces today!
  • finally, another hair flower - just in time for spring!
  • the darling earrings, my boyfriend really likes these and i have to admit i'm also sort of obsessed! be forewarned though, i'm down to my last three pink/coral mystery teardrop stones, sighhhhh
  • the jumble ring - a chunkier ring than my others and really earthy and fun
Anddddd.....my 14k gold filled and sterling silver wire just came in from another etsy seller today! The lady ring and BOWie ring will now be made with these to ensure the best of quality for all of you! I've also decided to make the BOWie ring in a thicker gauge for those of you worried about the fragility of the original one, so keep an eye out for that!

xoxo
k

No comments:

Post a Comment